More than 78 % of Windows users have a Windows 10 version, and hence It can be said that it is the most used operating system at the moment. Besides Windows 10, another most common thing in this technological world is losing data. If you tend to lose pictures and use Windows 10, then this is the right article for you to know how you can recover these pictures for yourself. The reason for the loss of data could be anything, and you will still be able to recover your photos, videos and audio.
Part 1: Reasons for Permanent Photos Loss
When it comes to losing data, the reason could be anything, but the result is always the same. Here we are going to mention some of the most common reasons that lead to data loss, and you might find your reason for data loss in this list:
- You might end up accidentally emptying the recycle bin without realizing that it had essential data. And if not, you must know that the recycle bin flushes out the data after 30 days of the date of deletion. So, you won’t be able to recover your data from the bin.
- When you delete data using the keys shift + delete, they bypass the recycle bin and get flushed out of the operating system permanently. In such a case, accidental usage of this combination of keys might lead to the permanent deletion of pictures.
- File corruption is another very common reason for data loss. The reason for this corruption could be a virus or malware infection that leads to corrupting the elements of the files, which eventually leads to data corruption.
- Windows 10 has a unique feature to disable the recycle bin where every data that you delete will bypass the recycle bin and flushes out of the operating system if you are not aware of this. If you have been deleting your pictures, video, and audio this way, then, you will need the software to recover your desired data.
Part 2: Recover Permanently Deleted Photos on Windows 10
We all know some of the common ways to recover permanently deleted photos. However, Windows 10 has some advanced features that allow you to recover your data using different methods. We would be discussing the same below, so read until the end:
Use File History Option:
If you have turned on the file history on your Windows 10 Operating System, you will be able to recover your data with the help of this feature. It is the quickest and free method to recover your deleted pictures, videos, audio and more. To use this method, we suggest you follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the search bar and type ‘Restore’.
- Click on the “Restore Your Files with History” option.
- Locate the folder from where you lost your pictures.
- Make the proper selection and click on the ‘Restore’ button.
You shall recover your pictures and other data within minutes.
Restore the Previous Version:
Windows 10 helps you recover previous versions of various folders, which shall help you get back the stored data. You should enable the file history if you wish to use this feature to recover data. If you have, then you can follow the steps mentioned below to recover pictures and other media files:
- Go to the folder, right-click and choose properties.
- Find and click on the “Restore Versions” tab on the top of the dialogue box.
- Select the suitable folder version where you are sure that your pictures were present in the folder.
- Complete the process by clicking on the ‘Restore’ button.
In case the methods mentioned earlier are not working, you can try using this method which requires that the system restores on the PC be enabled. Once that has been ensured, you can follow the steps mentioned below and recover your pictures:
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Select “System & Security”.
- Click on the “System” from the list.
- Select system protection from the menu on the left.
- Find and click on the “System Restore” button.
- Choose the point where you assume pictures must be present on your system.
- Confirm the restore point and wait for your system to restore the desired files for you.
Part 3: Recover deleted photo files with Stellar Photo Recovery Software:
If you can’t restore your pictures using the earlier methods, then it is time to use the Stellar Photo Recovery Software. This software can recover images, videos, audio and other media files on your system of all kinds of available file formats. In addition, the software can recover data from all types of storage media that might have lost data due to any of the possible reasons.
Here are the steps that you should follow to recover your data:
- Download and install the Stellar Photo Recovery Software on your computer system.
- Run the software and select the location where you lost your data.
- Click on the ‘Scan’ button so that the software can check for the recoverable files in the selected location.
- Once the process is complete, the software will create a list of recoverable files.
- Preview these files and choose the data that you wish to recover.
- Once the list is made, select the ‘recover’ button and wait for the software to do its job.
- When the photos are appropriately recovered, finish the process by saving them in a new location by clicking on the ‘save’ button.
We understand that losing your data is a very frustrating situation, but Stellar photo recovery software will help you recover your pictures, videos, audios and other media files quickly. You can use the software to recover your data from all storage media saved in any file format. No matter what the reason is for your data loss, you will get it back by using this fantastic software offered by Stellar. To know more about data recovery solutions and data recovery cost visit their official website www.stellarinfo.co.in